- Domain Name Registration Services : Once you purchase your Domain Name, you are its owner and it cannot be “cancelled” until the duration of the domain term has expired.
- Cancellation of service renewals for on-going website promotion, website hosting or domain registration services must be made at least seven 7 business days prior to the end of the current service period.
- Once hosting is allocated for your website from Bugclue Server we can’t initiate refund ( This process done after 50% of Payment)
- Requests received later than seven 7 business days prior to the end of the current service period will be treated as cancellation of services for the next service period.
- No cancellations are entertained for those services that the Bugclue had offered on promotional offer / special occasions or Discount period. These are limited occasion offers by the company and hence cancellations are not possible in any conditions.
- Bugclue Business also reserves the rights to cancel your account any time without any notice and refund.
No refunds: If the project has been completed and uploaded on the server.
Strictly NO refunds will be processed if customer has violated the terms of service or involved in activities that has resulted in incurring charges to bring back services to normal.
Strictly NO refunds will be processed if customer was involved in abuse / resource over usage previously.
- We will try our level best to offer quality services that matches for our clients.
- In case, any client is not completely satisfied with our services we can provide a refund. All refunds will take maximum of 7 working days to process and it will be refunded in your account either by Account Credits or direct deposit in your bank account.
- If paid by credit card, refunds will be issued to the original credit card provided at the time of purchase and in case of Payment Gateway Name payments refund will be made to the same Bank account.
- Domain Name Registration / Domain Transfer or other domain related services is NOT refundable. Once you purchase your Domain Name, you are its owner and it cannot be “returned” until the duration of the domain term has expired.
- Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For example, if you’ve had an account with us before, canceled and signed up again, you will not be eligible for a refund or if you have opened a second account with us.
- There are no refunds on dedicated servers, administrative fees, install fees for custom software, or domain name purchases. Refund requests for shared and reseller accounts after the initial 30 days non-conditional money back period will be refunded on a prorated basis of any unused time.
- Taxes can’t be refunded by us as they are deposited directly at the end of each month, however it might be possible to reclaim those directly from the government.